The much anticipated second issue of Cedar Magazine, a curated collection of stories and photography inspired by nature. Their curiosity is really sparked by the people and places in local areas and communities who can inspire ideas for our own lifestyle and pursuits.
Issue 2 contents;
- Silence, harmony and Nature at Wanås Estate
- The Scent of a rose
- Jessica Smith - Flower & Land
- Natural simplicity in the Japanese garden
- Great Dixter, the poetry of place
- Coombesheah Farm - Gather Cook Feast
- Benmore Botanic Gardens
- Scotland - Detailing landscape + much more!
- 128 inside pages 202 x 276mm with no adverts
- Printed in the UK by Pressision on FSC certified paper
Enjoy being present in a moment with Cedar, immersed in the slower pace of life, a yearning for simplicity that is symptomatic of a hectic lifestyle of work and information overload. The importance of sitting down with a good story and a cup of coffee should never be overlooked.